Getting Ready for Spring; Body, Mind and Spirit is here!
Purchase a calendar or print a March 2018 Calendar; write your Body, Mind and Spirit Goal on March 21st (1st day of Spring), set your goals and targets.
1. Purchase the required food that you will need for 3-5 days.
Be kind to yourself.
A Daniel Diet (no meat, fish, starches, sugar, or wheat, etc.)after you've been eating like Fred Flinstone 🍖may be too much at once.
Begin gradually by omitting certain foods off your menu daily, not returning them, add in good, healthy foods that you like🥑
Prepare your menu.
Purchase recommended vitamins for your body, hair, nails and skin; set them where you will remember to take them daily.
2. Schedule a Physical with your doctor or naturopath if you have not had one in over a year.
Commit the days and times that you will be exercising. make it fun...
Don't forget to have your healthy snack prepared so that you don't binge eat when you're done.
3. BELIEVE! Meditate each morning on good things, see yourself achieving your goal for that day!
Plan what will be your reward at the end of the day (joy).
Journal what you are thankful for everyday!
4. Feed your Mind and Spirit! Edit out routines and television programs that are not positive, add inspirational ones.
5. Finally, get to bed on time for the next 21 days; women need 8-10 hours a night.
Set up a relaxing night time routine; candle/dim light, soft music or read a book, aromatherapy- lavender or vanilla or listen to a motivational talk...
YOU CAN DO IT!
Live on Purpose!