Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Revelation

One evening I was watching one of my favorite shows on HGTV and enjoying it. I was thinking of how great it was that they were living their dream doing renos on T.V. and hosting a home and garden show. Then it occurred to me; while I was watching them, I wasn't living my dream.

Just think of it, spending that hour watching them got me no further to my dream, maybe even a little behind. After all, was I going to  buy that house? Spend $50,000 to renovate or redecorate like that? Buy, sell & flip homes like that while I was watching that show?

Nope.

Shows are great for ideas but also great time wasters. As we idealize others lives while ours are slipping away into time.

Anything  worth anything is hard work....kind of like what they are doing on T.V.

It's time to turn off the T.V. and begin to live your dream a day at a time.

Happy Monday!

💡Have you created a Vision Board for your life? Life Matters can help you do it!

Send me an email at Info@mylifematters.ca so you can get started Living Your Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment