Tuesday, April 10, 2018

BYE, FELICIA!

The iconic 1995 movie called Friday staring Ice Cube, Chris Tucker and John Witherspoon coined the phrase, "BYE, FELICIA". Just hearing this, you can imagine someone holding up their hand, saying it and walking away. A friend  introduced me to this phrase and I get it!

Although I don't agree with the profanity in this movie co- written by Ice Cube, I  know where he was coming from.

Aren't you tired of the Crazy?

Crazy people doing Crazy things, and, if that's not bad enough, the part that gets me is that they expect you to go along with the Crazy too, or what? They'll get upset?

Oh, please.

In my book, Awakening to Reinvention, I write about the abnormal becoming the normal; if you do something wrong long enough it seems okay.

How do you define Crazy? Living on the edge when they can't fly, doing what they shouldn't do, and saying what they shouldn't say.

BYE, FELICIA!

Along with the 'Me Too' movement is now,  'NOT ME!'

Mind numbing conversations, Not Me!

Predictable,  unpredictable behaviour, Not Me!

Irrational thinking, Not Me!

I'M OUT!

I'm speaking on behalf of everyone who has a Felicia in their life; Felicia you have 60 days notice to vacate.

I take that back, you've got to go now,  and by the way, leave my stuff!

You see, you have less time ahead of you than behind so pass on the Crazy. You don't have time to waste.

This is not about tearing anyone down, it's about building yourself up.

So.

BYE, FELICIA😊

No comments:

Post a Comment