Saturday, April 9, 2016

You Never Know When a Moment Will Become a Memory!

Yesterday,  I had a number of errands to run around town and I decided, at the last moment to invite a friend.

We  went from one end of the city to another talking and laughing about life; what a blessing!

At our last stop, downtown Toronto, we were in the nexus of rush hour traffic and we were faced with sitting in the car for a couple of hours and then my friend  suggested, 'Why don't we stop and grab some dessert and let the traffic go by'. Now if you spend time with me you know that  my motto is; life is too short, eat dessert first!

SOLD!

We stopped at the Grenadier Restaurant embedded amongst the trees in High Park. I was treated; we had Apple Pie, Blueberry Pie, vanilla ice cream and tea; we sat and talked for a couple of hours, just over the 'rush' hour then took a scenic drive through Toronto!

By the way, why do they call it rush hour, it should be called slow hour; oops, I  digress!

AWAKENING TO REINVENTION is about creating those moments in the midst of your circumstances; finding lessons in the events along our life journey.  

Make up your mind to live a good life in spite and despite your circumstances. 

A Moment Became a Memory☕! 

No comments:

Post a Comment