Monday, August 28, 2017

Finding Joy!

It's Time to Exhale!
One of my favorite things to do during the summer is to do a Road Trip. I love hitting the road, map in one hand, destination in the other. There's something about spending time on the road in great conversation, good music and also in your own thoughts that you just can't get on a plane.
So, I did it. Just like that; I woke up one morning and decided it was time to get back on the road; set the destination  in one day. Got a map, filled my Thermos with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee,  jumped into the Sahara,  Jazz CD's,  and headed to Cape Cod.
The Enroute Gas, food stops and Cracker Barrels became like Light House Beacons, calling drivers of the Interstate highways to fill up, stretch and grab a fresh cup of hot coffee for the journey ahead!
This was living the dream for me. Although I loved road trips I had given them up, but that day I realized that I  had made up my mind that my life was mine to live.
Hyannis, Province Town,  Martha's Vineyard, sand dunes, cedar houses, lobster and crab cakes, mmmmm.
Life Lesson; enjoy your life, it is a Blessing!
Live On Purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment