Monday, August 21, 2017

Travelling Music

HAPPY MONDAY
It's Time To Exhale!
Whenever I travel on a long Road Trip I like to have a few things along; a Thermos, a map and good music. It seems that when I'm travelling on those long roads, certain songs permeate my journey. I just know that in the future, when I hear that particular music, I'll remember exactly where I was when I was listening to it and the joy it brought me. Whether on the I-90, 407, 401....where ever! 
Music  compells the senses and crystallizes memories.
Another great thing to listen to are audio  books and stories. On a few trips we took old radio shows like The Flash, Alfred Hitchcock, The Twilight Zone....amazing! They bring out your imagination through sound and dialog.
Finding Your Joy is a self discovery  journey unique to you. It's not about your parents, spouse, child, or friends. It's essential to good emotional and physical  health.
If you like to drive, then plan a trip now and go for it. Visit a friend, family, re-visit or find someplace new that you always wanted to go to.  Take someone along and enjoy wonderful conversations.  The act of planning will bring you joy, excitement and increase those feel good endorphins!
Live  On Purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment